On Saturday, Courtney asked about my favorite blogs for writers. Here they are.
1. http://cba-ramblings.blogspot.com/ This is super agent Rachelle Gardner’s blog. Nearly every post is about writing or publishing.
2. http://rovingeditor.blogspot.com/ Sean Costello, a freelance book editor based in the U.K., writes this blog. It will give you a birdseye view of the book and publishing world – earthwide.
3. http://advancedfictionwriting.com/blog/ By Randy Ingermanson. A lot of good writing advice, the blog info is free, but Randy also sells special video presentations and packages for writers.
4. http://inkygirl.com/ Quick fun jottings for writers by Debbie Ridpath Ohi.
5. http://writeabetternovel.net/ Practical wisdom for the writer.
6. http://rmabry.com/blog.htm/The website of medical thriller writer Richard Mabry.
7. http://forensicsandfaith.blogspot.com/The blog of bestselling suspense novelist Brandilyn Collins.
8. http://jodyhedlund.blogspot.com/ Bestselling inspirational novelist writes about writing, books and her experiences as a novelist.
9. http://chipmacgregor.com/Super agent Chip MacGregor’s take. Very good, sometimes satirical. Definitely honest.
10. The right sidebar of Agent Rachelle Gardner’s blog (see #1 above) lists a variety of agent blogs. They are all great and include Nathan Bransford, kt literary, Books and Such Literary, Janet Reid, BookEnds, Hartline Literary, Steve Laube, Kristin Nelson. Each of these agents are at the top of the game and most post daily M-F.
Q4U: Do you have any favorite blogs to share with us?
Many Blessings! Sue